Our Vacation Program (Manhattan 225 Campus) operates during most school breaks. In addition to a full day of arts and crafts, games, sports, cooking and playtime, this program always includes a field trip related to the program theme—for example, botanical gardens or rock wall climbing.
For those parents who may need child care support during school holidays, Lyceum Kennedy is pleased to offer a holiday vacation program. We provide full-day coverage for Pre-K-5 graders from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. Separate registration is required for each holiday date. Registration is first come, first served; please register early to ensure a spot.
The School's Vacation Program provides fun and bilingual experience in French and English through activities like art, music, sports, cooking, and weekly excursions.
· Drop off: 8:30 am to 8:40 am
· Pick-up: 4:30 pm
· Lunch is NOT provided. Please provide your child with lunch; we will provide snack.
· Uniforms are not required, gym appropriate clothes and sneakers.
· Vacation camp is staffed by current Lyceum Kennedy teachers and staff members.
· October, February and April camp weeks will have their own special themes, for example science, art, seasonal, etc.
· Cost: $800 per week
Please contact Mrs. Grunfelder for registration: firstname.lastname@example.org.
o Monday, October 22 – Friday, October 26, 2018
o Tuesday, February 19 – Tuesday, 26, 2019
o Monday, April 15 – Friday, April 19, 2019