Refer a Family & Receive $500 Off Tuition!
The Lyceum Kennedy French American School referral program is our way of giving back to those families who share their expertise, experience, and enthusiasm for our school with others.
When a new student enrolls at Lyceum Kennedy based on your recommendation, you will receive a $500 tuition reward for the academic year of enrollment after the referred family completes 3 full months.
The more students you refer, the more you save! Every new enrollment from your referrals rewards you with an additional $500 off the school tuition.
- In order to be eligible as a referring family, your child must be enrolled at Lyceum Kennedy either full-time or part-time.
- The referred family must mention you as a referral on their application form (each application if they are applying for more than one child).
- This reward applies to the school year of enrollment and is not recurring yearly. It is a single one-time reward.
- The reward does not apply to non-tuition fees.
- This program applies to new enrollees at Lyceum Kennedy only. If the family applied and withdrew in the past, the reward cannot be claimed for that student.
- This program is not eligible for families who receive tuition support from governmental organizations such as consulates and permanent missions.
Tuition Credit Application
- The referring family will receive one tuition credit of $500 for each new student referred. The referring family can receive multiple tuition credits based on the number of new students referred.
- The tuition credit has no cash value:
- To benefit from this award the new family must enroll and pay the contracted tuition.
- This reward is applicable for the current and next school years.
- Due to our school’s rolling admissions policy, the referring family has the ability to refer a new family anytime during the academic year.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our Admissions Office at Admissions@LyceumKennedy.org
Thank you for your continued support of Lyceum Kennedy French American School!