10 Reasons Why LK
This list of 10 represents the best of LK and the reasons why your child should be part of this noteworthy bilingual educational experience.
- LK follows the National French guidelines and is accredited by the French Ministry of Education (l’homologation).
- We are registered by the New York State Board of Regents and follow the New York State educational requirements for all grade levels.
- LK offers to its students in 11th and 12th grades an international track with the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme. The IB is an outstanding exam recognized by universities around the world.
- LK teachers provide a nurturing and rigorous bilingual educational experience.
- Our school has a low student/teacher ratio. This allows for individualized classroom instruction.
- Being multi-cultural and international, our campuses give students a taste of today’s world and helps equip them for life in the future.
- We are a family-oriented school – with our families playing an integral part of our community.
- We frequently evaluate our teaching methods in order to ensure that our students are provided an innovative, comprehensive bilingual educational experience.
- LK is part of the international system of French schools, which represents 500 schools in 137 countries around the world.
- We are centrally located in New York City and in the suburbs – midtown Manhattan (two blocks from Grand Central Station) and Ardsley, NY (30 minutes from Manhattan– 12 minutes from White Plains).