10 Reasons Why LK
This list of 10 represents the best of LK and the reasons why your child should be part of this noteworthy bilingual educational experience.
- Our school follows the National French guidelines and is accredited by the French Ministry of Education (l’homologation).
- We are registered by the New York State Board of Regents and follow the New York State educational requirements for all grade levels.
- LK teachers provide a nurturing and rigorous bilingual educational experience.
- We have a low student/teacher ratio, 15 – 18 students per classroom, 2 classroom teachers (one French and one English). This allows for individualized classroom instruction.
- Being multi-cultural and international, our campuses give students a taste of today’s world and helps equip them for life in the future.
- We are a family-oriented school – with our families playing an integral part of our community.
- Our senior school administrators routinely evaluate our teaching methods in order to ensure that our students are provided an innovative, comprehensive bilingual educational experience.
- The school’s enrichment/afterschool programs range from academic support to fun and creative activities.
- LK is part of the international system of French schools, which represents 471 schools in 130 countries around the world.
- We are centrally located in New York City and in the suburbs – midtown Manhattan (two blocks from Grand Central Station) and Ardsley, NY (30 minutes from NYC – 12 minutes from White Plains).